Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Meet the family for December 16th

WOODEN/MYER-FAMILY LINE

MYER-WOODEN
Nancy Darlene Myer
is 53 years old today, born in 1956. It is rare in an individual's time continuum that an event so special as to change life as you know it occurs, but that is what happened to me when I met Darlene.  Just to show you, when all seems darkest, the next moment everything could change, is exactly what happened to me.  Never give up on the amazing experience that life is.  I was ending a very bad relationship and was at lunch with a good friend discussing my options when a beautiful woman at a table near us caught my eye.  I pointed her out to my friend and he said that he knew her and asked if I would like to meet her.  I said absolutely.  That was the beginning of my relationship with Darlene Myer 27 years ago.  If it is possible to have a best friend, a business partner, a soul mate and a wonderful spouse all rolled up in one person, then that is was I have with Darlene.  I bless the day we met and look forward to growing old together everyday.  If you know us you know how you are related to Darlene and what she means in your life.  If you don't, I am profoundly sorry for you.  Happy Birthday Dar!!!!!!!

WOODEN/COTTON-FAMILY LINE

BANKS/BRADLEY/COTTON/WOODEN/BRIDGFORTH-DAY
David Bradley Banks
died 71 years ago today in 1838.  David is the boys' 4th great-granduncle, the 1/2 brother of Samuel Cheney Cotton, via their common mother Sally Gold.

BROWN/RAY/COTTON/WOODEN/BRIDGFORTH-DAY
Martin Van Buren Brown
died 85 years ago today in 1924 at age 87 in Henry county MO.  Marty is the boys' 3rd great-granduncle, the brother of Charlotte Brown who married Thomas B. Ray and begot Lotti B. Ray.

BRIDGFORTH-FAMILY LINE

BAGLEY/HETHORN/BRIDGFORTH
Edward Garland Bagley and Ethel Clare Hethorn's
101 anniversary is today, married in 1908 when he was 24 and she was 21 years old.  Edward and Ethel are Andrew and Bryan's Great-grandparents.  They begot 5 children with Sudie Seay Bagley being the 2nd born.  Sudie married the next contestant, Edward McPhail Bridgforth in 1931 and begot 3 more Bridgforth boys.

BRIDGFORTH
Edward McPhail Bridgforth
died 58 years ago today in 1951 at age 45.  Edward is Andrew and Bryan's grandfather.  Edward married Sudie Seay Bagley June 16, 1931 and they begot John Baskervil Bridgforth in 1944.

HULGAN-FAMILY LINE

CHAMBERS/HULGAN/HOSLER
Infant Chambers
is 128 years old today, born in 1881.  This baby is Ella's 2nd great-grandaunt, the sister of Noah Benjamin Chambers, Ella's 2nd great-grandfather.



Blog Archive

Followers